Waist All Day
By entering this website or purchasing or using our blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, you are agreeing to accept all parts of this disclaimer. Thus, if you do not agree to the disclaimer below, STOP now, and do not use our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, or products.
By using this website, blog, e-mails, or any of our programs, services, or products, you implicitly signify your agreement to all parts of this disclaimer.
We will not be held responsible in any way for the information that you request or receive through or on our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and/or products. In no event will we be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable, consequential, or any damages whatever, for any use of or reliance on this website or blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, including, without limitation, any lost profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information or any other loss, malady, disease or difficulty, or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties.
Reference or links in this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services or products to any other business or entity’s information, opinions, advice, programs, services, or products do not constitute our endorsement or recommendation. We are not responsible for the contents of any off-site web pages, companies or persons linked or referenced in this site.
1. You should consult with your physician or other health care provider before engaging in any
exercise, lifestyle, nutrition, or health-related program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in Waist All Day’s program. Waist All Day is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
2. When participating in any exercise, lifestyle, nutrition, or health-related program, there is the possibility of physical injury or adverse effects. If you engage in the Waist All Day program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Waist All Day from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Waist All Day.
3. The information provided with the Waist All Day program is not intended to be a substitute for diagnosis, medical advice, or treatment.
4. The Waist All Day program, personnel, and website, including its emails, presentations, information, products, services, and communications of any kind, are not responsible or
liable for any advice, products, presentations, emails, web links, or any other information, that you obtain through this program.
You should consult with your doctor with regard to any information contained on or through this program and its website. After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from the Waist All Day website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.
5. You, the customer, assume any and all risks of the Waist All Day program information, products, and services, including trying new foods and supplements, following advice and information provided by the Waist All Day program and personnel, as well as making lifestyle changes. By engaging in the Waist All Day program, and accessing its services, products, and information, you understand that you release Waist All Day and its personnel from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, which you ever had, now have, or will have in the future against Waist All Day and/or its personnel, arising from your past, or future participation in, or otherwise with respect to the Waist All Day program and its content.
1. I am not a doctor. The information I provide is based on my personal experience, scientific studies, and my experience as a Personal Trainer.
2. The information contained in our website, blog, guest blogs, e-mails, programs, services and/or products is for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you as self- help tools for your own use. While we draw on our prior professional expertise and background in many areas, you acknowledge that we are supporting you in our roles exclusively as personal trainers and health educators/coaches only. We provide information concerning, but not limited to, physical activity, nutrition, overall health, belly fat reduction, and lifestyle.
3. We are not medical health practitioners or mental health providers and we are not holding ourselves out to be in any capacity. Rather, we serve as health educators, personal trainers, coaches, and guides who help you reach your own health and wellness goals.
4. We aim to accurately represent the information provided on this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using our website or blog or in any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life, and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
5. In the event that you use the information provided through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, we assume no responsibility.
6. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on or through our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and products; however, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because the nature of research is that it is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of our content.
1. We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for results. There is no guarantee that you will experience the same results and you accept the risk that the muscle building results, fitness results, competition results and fat loss results differ by individual.
2. We make no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience, and you
accept the risk that results will differ for each individual. The testimonials and examples provided are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
3. Each individual’s health, fitness, and nutrition success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health, genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
4. There is no assurance that examples of past fitness, competition, muscle building and/or fat burning results can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. Nor can we guarantee that you maintain the results you experience if you do not continue following the program. We are not responsible for your actions.
5. The use of our information, products, and services should be based on your own due diligence, and you agree that Waist All Day and its personnel are not liable for any success or failure that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
6. We present real world experiences and insights on other people’s experiences for purposes of illustration only.
7. The testimonials, examples, and photos used are of actual clients, and results they personally achieved. Each client has approved these testimonials, examples, and photos for use in materials to speak to our program, service, and/or product capabilities, but they are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results. Rather, these client stories represent what is possible with our programs, services, and/or products.